The artwork is great for me and I used it in my game Run Away Inside The CRT Monitor. Credits given.
Witchcraft - Sprite sheet
A downloadable asset pack
A sprite-sheet with the most vital animations for simple platformers.
- 2 different but slightly similar characters, with customization options.
- Idle*, Walking, Attacking, Cheering, Damage, and Death* animations as well as a very simple tileset.
- .PNG .GIF .ASE** and .PDN*** formats.
- Sprites in 24x24 pixels, which is easy to use in for instance Gamemaker.
* single frames, but that may change in the future depending on demand.
** Aseprite can be found here, but you have to pay for it in order to save.
*** Paint.net at getpaint.net.
I started making this from a doodle I made when I first got Aseprite, I liked it so I decided to make something of it, but as I am not a big programmer myself I've chosen to throw it on itch.
There is a high chance of seeing updates in the future as all changes will be uploaded relatively soon after they are made. I am also open for suggestions and request(within reason) in case you feel that it needs something specific.
Made by @Scissormarks
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is amazing, keep making more!
So much personality in such a simple style.
I will use it in my game, for when i publish it please tell me how you want to appear in credits
Can I use these asserts commercially?
'First off, Thank you for buying <3' But it was free? Thank you very much for making this anyways lol. Very cute and unique. I know you made this a while ago but I hope you've been improving since then! (Not saying that THIS art is bad, its adorable, I meant as in I hope you're still making art)
Thank you, this is excellent!